Best Player Props for Justin Herbert: Week 5 Los Angeles Chargers vs. Cleveland Browns
Ahead of Sunday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Justin Herbert and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 4:05 PM ET on CBS.
Herbert and the Los Angeles Chargers (3-1) hit the field against the Cleveland Browns (3-1) in Week 5 at SoFi Stadium.
Player Props for Justin Herbert
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Justin Herbert’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Herbert Season Stats
- This year, Herbert has racked up 1,178 passing yards (294.5 yards per game) while going 113-for-164 (68.9% completion percentage) and throwing nine touchdowns and three interceptions.
- Herbert has racked up 621 air yards on completed passes, to rank seventh in the NFL.
- He’s also helped out on the ground, with 31 rushing yards (7.8 ypg) on 15 carries.
- Herbert has stayed on his feet for seven rushing yards after contact this season.
- He has accounted for nine of his team’s 11 touchdowns on offense this season, or 81.8%.
Herbert’s Notable Teammates
- So far this season Austin Ekeler has run for 283 yards on 50 carries (70.8 ypg), with two rushing touchdowns. Ekeler also helps out in the passing game, catching 18 passes for 141 (35.3 ypg) while scoring two touchdowns.
- Mike Williams has been targeted 35 times and chipped in with 306 yards (on 23 catches) with four touchdowns.
- Keenan Allen is averaging 73.5 yards per game, having totaled 28 receptions (44 targets) for 294 yards and one touchdown.
Player Performance vs. Cleveland
- Cleveland has allowed one player to amass over 300 passing yards in a game this season.
- Cleveland hasn’t allowed a player to throw at least two touchdowns in a game this season.
Cleveland Browns Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||208.8 (5)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.8 (10)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||66.5 (3)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||3.1 (2)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||250.3 (2)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||4.9 (2)|
|Points/Game Allowed||16.8 (4)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!