Best Player Props for Justin Herbert: Week 1 Los Angeles Chargers vs. Washington Football Team
In advance of Sunday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Justin Herbert and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 1:00 PM ET on CBS.
Herbert and the Los Angeles Chargers (0-0) meet the Washington Football Team (0-0) in Week 1 at FedExField.
Player Props for Justin Herbert
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Justin Herbert’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Herbert Season Stats
- Herbert racked up 4,336 passing yards (271.0 per game) with a 66.6% completion percentage last year (396-of-595), while throwing 31 touchdowns and 10 interceptions.
- Herbert racked up 2,121 air yards on completed passes last season, 13th in the NFL.
- Herbert also helped with his legs, accumulating five touchdowns on 14.6 yards per game.
- Herbert stayed on his feet for 57 rushing yards after contact last year.
- He scored 36 combined touchdowns last season, 83.7% of his team’s 43 offensive TDs.
Player Performance vs. Washington
- Washington allowed only three players to record over 300 passing yards in a game last season.
- Washington allowed at least two touchdown passes to four opposing quarterbacks last season.
- The Football Team didn’t allow a player to throw for at least three touchdowns against them in a game last year.
Washington Football Team Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||212.1 (1)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.4 (2)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||112.8 (13)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.2 (10)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||304.6 (2)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||4.9 (2)|
|Points/Game Allowed||20.6 (4)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.