Best Player Props for Justin Fields: Week 5 Chicago Bears vs. Las Vegas Raiders
Sportsbooks have posted player props for Justin Fields ahead of his next NFL game on Sunday at 4:05 PM ET airing on CBS.
This Week 5 matchup sees Fields’ Chicago Bears (2-2) take on the Las Vegas Raiders (3-1) at Allegiant Stadium in Paradise, Nevada.
Player Props for Justin Fields
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Justin Fields’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Fields Season Stats
- Fields has passed for 347 yards (86.8 per game) while completing 48.1% of his passes (25-for-52), with zero touchdowns and two interceptions.
- Fields has racked up 163 air yards on completed passes, which ranks 33rd in the NFL.
- He has tacked on 55 rushing yards on 17 carries with one touchdown, averaging 13.8 yards per game.
- Fields has racked up 15 rushing yards after contact(thanks in part to two broken tackles).
- He has scored one touchdown this season, 16.7% of his team’s six offensive TDs.
Fields’ Notable Teammates
- So far this year David Montgomery has run for 309 yards on 69 carries (77.3 ypg), with three rushing touchdowns.
- Darnell Mooney has 17 catches for 226 yards this year. He has been targeted 26 times and put up 56.5 receiving yards per game.
- This season Allen Robinson II is averaging 37.3 yards per game on 13 catches (24 targets) for 149 yards and one touchdown.
Player Performance vs. Las Vegas
- Three players have registered more than 300 passing yards in a game against Las Vegas this season.
- Four players have thrown for at least two touchdowns in a game against Las Vegas this season.
- The Raiders haven’t allowed a player to throw more than two touchdowns against them in a game this season.
Las Vegas Raiders Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||241.8 (12)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.1 (2)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||132.3 (23)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.9 (29)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||361.8 (19)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.4 (7)|
|Points/Game Allowed||25.0 (19)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!