Best Player Props for Julio Jones: Week 1 Tennessee Titans vs. Arizona Cardinals
Ahead of Sunday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Julio Jones and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 1:00 PM ET on CBS.
Jones and the Tennessee Titans (0-0) play the Arizona Cardinals (0-0) in Week 1 at Nissan Stadium.
Player Props for Julio Jones
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Julio Jones’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Jones Season Stats
- Jones produced last year by grabbing 51 passes for 771 yards and three touchdowns. He collected 48.2 receiving yards per game and was targeted 68 times.
- He racked up 231 yards after the catch last season, 89th among NFL pass-catchers.
Player Performance vs. Arizona
- Arizona allowed over 100 receiving yards to eight players last season.
- 23 players hauled in a touchdown against the Cardinals last season.
- Arizona allowed at least two receiving touchdowns to four players last year.
Arizona Cardinals Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||246.8 (14)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.9 (8)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||125.5 (22)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.6 (22)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||351.9 (13)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.3 (8)|
|Points/Game Allowed||22.9 (12)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!