Best Player Props for JuJu Smith-Schuster: Week 5 Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Denver Broncos
Bookmakers have installed plenty of player props for Sunday’s NFL action, including for JuJu Smith-Schuster, who takes to the field at 1:00 PM ET broadcast on FOX.
Smith-Schuster and the Pittsburgh Steelers (1-3) take on the Denver Broncos (3-1) in Week 5 at Heinz Field.
Player Props for JuJu Smith-Schuster
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze JuJu Smith-Schuster’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Smith-Schuster Season Stats
- Smith-Schuster has caught 15 passes on 27 targets for 129 yards, averaging 32.3 yards per game.
- This season, he ranks 89th among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 68.
- He has accounted for 16.7% of his team’s six offensive touchdowns this season, with one total.
Smith-Schuster’s Notable Teammates
- Ben Roethlisberger leads the team with 1,033 passing yards (258.3 yards per game) and has a 64.1% completion percentage this year (109-of-170) while throwing four touchdowns with four interceptions.
- So far this year Najee Harris has rushed for 185 yards on 55 carries (46.3 ypg), with one rushing touchdown. Harris also makes an impact in the passing game, catching 26 passes for 178 (44.5 ypg) while scoring one touchdown.
- Diontae Johnson has hauled in 23 catches for 233 yards (58.3 yards per game) and two touchdowns.
Player Performance vs. Denver
- Denver has allowed over 100 receiving yards to one player this season.
- The Broncos have allowed five players to catch a touchdown pass against them this season.
- Denver hasn’t allowed more than one receiving touchdown to an opposing player this season.
Denver Broncos Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||215.3 (6)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.1 (2)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||70.0 (5)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||3.5 (5)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||267.8 (4)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||4.9 (2)|
|Points/Game Allowed||12.3 (2)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!