Best Player Props for JuJu Smith-Schuster: Week 4 Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Green Bay Packers
Ahead of Sunday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about JuJu Smith-Schuster and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 4:25 PM ET on CBS.
Smith-Schuster’s Pittsburgh Steelers (1-2) and the Green Bay Packers (2-1) square off in Week 4 at Lambeau Field.
Player Props for JuJu Smith-Schuster
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze JuJu Smith-Schuster’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Smith-Schuster Season Stats
- This season Smith-Schuster has caught 13 passes on 18 targets for 118 yards, averaging 39.3 yards per game.
- He ranks 93rd in the NFL with 68 total yards after the catch.
- He has accounted for one of his team’s four touchdowns on offense this season, or 25.0%.
Smith-Schuster’s Notable Teammates
- Ben Roethlisberger has passed for 801 yards while completing 63.8% of his throws (83-of-130), with three touchdowns and three interceptions (267.0 yards per game).
- Najee Harris has 123 yards on 40 carries (41.0 ypg). He also has 20 catches for 149 yards (49.7 ypg) and one touchdown.
- Chase Claypool has 15 catches for 211 yards this year. He has been targeted 29 times and averages 70.3 receiving yards per game.
Player Performance vs. Green Bay
- Green Bay has allowed two players to amass more than 100 receiving yards in a game this season.
- Four players have caught a touchdown against the Packers this season.
- One player has hauled in more than one touchdown pass against Green Bay this season.
Green Bay Packers Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||218.0 (8)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.7 (8)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||115.3 (17)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.4 (21)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||321.3 (8)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.5 (9)|
|Points/Game Allowed||27.7 (24)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!