Best Player Props for JuJu Smith-Schuster: Week 1 Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Buffalo Bills
Before JuJu Smith-Schuster hits the field for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, here are some key facts and figures you should know ahead of placing a bet on his player prop betting options.
Smith-Schuster’s Pittsburgh Steelers (0-0) and the Buffalo Bills (0-0) square off in Week 1 at Highmark Stadium.
Player Props for JuJu Smith-Schuster
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze JuJu Smith-Schuster’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Smith-Schuster Season Stats
- Last year Smith-Schuster caught 97 passes on 128 targets for 831 yards and nine touchdowns, averaging 51.9 yards per game.
- He was 22nd in the NFL with 409 total yards after the catch last season.
- He scored nine combined touchdowns last year, 19.1% of his team’s 47 offensive TDs.
Player Performance vs. Buffalo
- Buffalo allowed 13 players to amass more than 100 receiving yards in a game last season.
- The Bills gave up a touchdown pass to 36 players last season.
- Only three players caught more than one touchdown pass against Buffalo last year.
Buffalo Bills Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||246.6 (13)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.9 (8)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||119.6 (17)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.6 (22)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||352.5 (14)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.5 (12)|
|Points/Game Allowed||23.4 (16)|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best sports betting odds across regulated sportsbooks.
Bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.