Best Player Props for Josh Jacobs: Week 6 Las Vegas Raiders vs. Denver Broncos
Before Josh Jacobs hits the field for Sunday’s game, which starts at 4:25 PM ET on CBS, here are some key facts and figures you should know ahead of placing a bet on his player prop bets.
AFC West foes meet in Week 6 when Jacobs and the Las Vegas Raiders (3-2) square off against the Denver Broncos (3-2) at Empower Field at Mile High in Denver, Colorado.
Player Props for Josh Jacobs
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Josh Jacobs’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Jacobs Season Stats
- This season Jacobs has run for 122 yards on 38 carries (24.4 ypg), with three touchdowns.
- Jacobs has racked up 40 rushing yards after contact (thanks in part to three broken tackles), which is 48th among qualified runners.
- He’s also tacked on 10 catches for 42 yards (8.4 per game).
- This season, he ranks 145th among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 50.
- He has accounted for 25.0% of his team’s 12 offensive touchdowns this season, with three total.
Jacobs’ Notable Teammates
- Derek Carr has thrown for 1,605 yards this year, while completing 63.9% of his passes (131-of-205) with eight touchdowns and four interceptions (321.0 yards per game).
- So far this year Peyton Barber has run for 143 yards on 37 carries (28.6 ypg), with one rushing touchdown.
- Henry Ruggs III has 348 yards on 17 catches and one touchdown. He has been targeted 28 times and put up 69.6 receiving yards per game this year.
- This season Darren Waller has caught 28 passes on 48 targets for 319 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 63.8 receiving yards per game.
Player Performance vs. Denver
- The Broncos have allowed only one player to put up more than 100 rushing yards in a game this season.
- Three players have rushed for at least a touchdown against Denver this season.
- The Broncos haven’t allowed an opposing player to score more than a rushing touchdown against them this season.
Denver Broncos Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||222.8 (5)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.7 (5)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||85.4 (6)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||3.7 (4)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||292.4 (3)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.3 (5)|
|Points/Game Allowed||15.2 (2)|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best sports betting odds across regulated sportsbooks.
Bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.