Best Player Props for Josh Jacobs: Week 5 Las Vegas Raiders vs. Chicago Bears
There will be player prop bet markets available for Josh Jacobs ahead of Sunday’s NFL action at 4:05 PM ET live on CBS.
Jacobs’ Las Vegas Raiders (3-1) and the Chicago Bears (2-2) hit the field in a Week 5 matchup from Allegiant Stadium in Paradise, Nevada.
Player Props for Josh Jacobs
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Josh Jacobs’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Jacobs Season Stats
- This season Jacobs has 74 rushing yards (18.5 per game) on 23 carries with two touchdowns.
- Jacobs has racked up 20 rushing yards after contact(thanks in part to two broken tackles).
- And he has tacked on six catches for 23 yards (5.8 per game).
- This season, he has racked up 26 yards after the catch, which ranks 191st among NFL pass-catchers.
- He has accounted for two of his team’s 11 touchdowns on offense this season, or 18.2%.
Jacobs’ Notable Teammates
- Derek Carr has passed for 1,399 yards while completing 64.1% of his throws (109-of-170), with eight touchdowns and three interceptions (349.8 yards per game).
- Peyton Barber has 143 yards on 37 carries (35.8 ypg), with one rushing touchdown.
- Henry Ruggs III’s stat line this year shows 14 catches for 297 yards and one touchdown. He puts up 74.3 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 25 times.
- Darren Waller is averaging 68.5 yards per game, racking up 24 receptions (40 targets) for 274 yards and two touchdowns.
Player Performance vs. Chicago
- Two players have put up more than 100 rushing yards in a game against the Bears this season.
- Chicago has allowed four players to score at least one rushing touchdown against them this season.
- The Bears have allowed at least two rushing touchdowns to one player this season.
Chicago Bears Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||268.3 (17)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||8.6 (28)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||112.0 (14)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.1 (12)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||350.0 (12)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.1 (20)|
|Points/Game Allowed||22.8 (10)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.