Best Player Props for Josh Jacobs: Week 1 Las Vegas Raiders vs. Baltimore Ravens
Bookmakers have listed player prop betting options for Josh Jacobs ahead of his next NFL game on Monday at 8:15 PM ET airing on ESPN.
Jacobs and the Las Vegas Raiders (0-0) play the Baltimore Ravens (0-0) in Week 1 at Allegiant Stadium.
Player Props for Josh Jacobs
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Josh Jacobs’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Jacobs Season Stats
- Last year Jacobs racked up 1,065 rushing yards (66.6 per game) and 12 touchdowns.
- Jacobs was seventh in rushing yards after contact last season with 540, thanks in part to 20 broken tackles.
- A season ago Jacobs churned out 1,065 rushing yards (66.6 per game) and scored 12 touchdowns.
- Last season he was 81st among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 238.
- He accounted for 25.0% of his team’s 48 offensive touchdowns last year, with 12 total.
Player Performance vs. Baltimore
- The Ravens allowed five players to rack up more than 100 rushing yards in a game last season.
- Baltimore gave up at least one rushing touchdown to 20 players last season.
- The Ravens allowed at least two rushing touchdowns to four players last year.
Baltimore Ravens Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||238.0 (9)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.4 (2)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||108.8 (8)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.6 (22)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||329.8 (7)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.2 (7)|
|Points/Game Allowed||18.9 (2)|
Enjoyed reading this player prop analysis? We are working hard to get you the best sports betting insights across all major sports. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!