Best Player Props for Josh Allen: Week 4 Buffalo Bills vs. Houston Texans
Before Josh Allen hits the field for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, here are some key facts and figures you should know ahead of placing a bet on his player prop betting options.
Allen’s Buffalo Bills (2-1) and the Houston Texans (1-2) square off in a Week 4 matchup from Highmark Stadium in Orchard Park, New York.
Player Props for Josh Allen
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Josh Allen’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Allen Season Stats
- Allen has passed for 807 yards (269.0 per game) while completing 62.2% of his passes (79-for-127), with seven touchdowns and one interception.
- Allen ranks eighth in the NFL with 377 air yards on completed passes this season.
- He’s also carried the ball 18 times for 88 yards and one touchdown, averaging 29.3 yards per game.
- He has scored eight combined touchdowns this season, 72.7% of his team’s 11 offensive TDs.
Allen’s Notable Teammates
- So far this season Devin Singletary has run for 180 yards on 35 carries (60.0 ypg), with one rushing touchdown.
- Cole Beasley’s stat line this year shows 23 catches for 194 yards. He averages 64.7 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 30 times.
- Emmanuel Sanders has collected 194 yards on 11 receptions with two touchdowns, averaging 64.7 yards per game on 20 targets.
Player Performance vs. Houston
- Houston has yet to allow a player to register more than 300 passing yards in a game this season.
- Houston has allowed one player to throw two or more touchdowns in a game this season.
- No opposing quarterback has thrown for more than two touchdowns in a game against the Texans this season.
Houston Texans Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||283.0 (23)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||8.0 (23)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||116.3 (18)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.2 (14)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||385.7 (23)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.1 (20)|
|Points/Game Allowed||25.3 (18)|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best sports betting odds across regulated sportsbooks.
Bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.