Best Player Props for Josh Allen: Week 1 Buffalo Bills vs. Pittsburgh Steelers
Before Josh Allen hits the field for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, here are some key facts and figures you should know ahead of placing a bet on his player prop bet markets.
Allen’s Buffalo Bills (0-0) and the Pittsburgh Steelers (0-0) hit the field in a Week 1 matchup from Highmark Stadium in Orchard Park, New York.
Player Props for Josh Allen
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Josh Allen’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Allen Season Stats
- Allen threw for 4,544 yards last season (284.0 per game) while completing 69.2% of his passes (396-of-572), with 37 touchdowns and 10 interceptions.
- Allen was fourth in the NFL with 2,692 air yards on completed passes last year.
- Allen also helped with his legs, tallying eight touchdowns on 26.3 yards per game.
- Allen stayed on his feet for 134 rushing yards after contact last year, 64th in the league.
- He scored 46 combined touchdowns last year, 82.1% of his team’s 56 offensive TDs.
Player Performance vs. Pittsburgh
- Pittsburgh allowed six players to record more than 300 passing yards in a game last season.
- Pittsburgh allowed two or more passing touchdowns to 13 opposing quarterbacks last season.
- The Steelers gave up three or more passing touchdowns to five opposing quarterbacks last year.
Pittsburgh Steelers Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||218.4 (3)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.6 (4)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||111.4 (10)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.3 (12)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||305.8 (3)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||4.9 (2)|
|Points/Game Allowed||19.5 (3)|
Enjoyed reading this player prop analysis? We are working hard to get you the best sports betting insights across all major sports. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!