Best Player Props for Jordan Akins: Week 5 Houston Texans vs. New England Patriots
Before Jordan Akins hits the field for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, here are some key facts and figures you should know ahead of placing a bet on his player prop betting options.
Akins and the Houston Texans (1-3) take on the New England Patriots (1-3) in Week 5 at NRG Stadium.
Player Props for Jordan Akins
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Jordan Akins’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Akins Season Stats
- Akins has six receptions (10 targets) for 53 yards, averaging 13.3 yards per game.
- He ranks 211th in the NFL with 20 total yards after the catch.
Akins’ Notable Teammates
- Davis Mills leads his team with 357 passing yards (89.3 per game) and has a 56.7% completion percentage (38-of-67), throwing two touchdown passes and five interceptions.
- Mark Ingram II has rushed for 171 yards on 52 carries (42.8 yards per game), with one touchdown on the ground this year.
- Brandin Cooks has hauled in 28 catches for 369 yards (92.3 yards per game) and one touchdown.
Player Performance vs. New England
- New England hasn’t allowed more than 100 receiving yards to an opposing player this season.
- The Patriots have allowed four players to catch a touchdown pass against them this season.
- New England hasn’t allowed an opposing player to catch two or more touchdown passes against it this season.
New England Patriots Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||202.3 (3)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.5 (5)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||122.0 (20)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.0 (10)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||307.0 (5)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.1 (4)|
|Points/Game Allowed||17.5 (6)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.