Best Player Props for Jonnu Smith: Week 4 New England Patriots vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Jonnu Smith will have several player props available when he suits up on Sunday at 8:20 PM ET live on NBC.
Smith’s New England Patriots (1-2) and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2-1) face off in a Week 4 matchup from Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, Massachusetts.
Player Props for Jonnu Smith
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Jonnu Smith’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Smith Season Stats
- Smith has put together a 74-yard season on 10 catches so far. He has been targeted 16 times and averages 24.7 receiving yards.
- This season, he has racked up 77 yards after the catch, which ranks 75th among NFL pass-catchers.
Smith’s Notable Teammates
- This campaign, Mac Jones has collected 737 passing yards (245.7 yards per game) while connecting on 81 of 120 passes (67.5% completion percentage), with two touchdowns and three interceptions.
- Damien Harris has run for 176 yards on 45 carries (58.7 yards per game), with one touchdown on the ground this year.
- Jakobi Meyers has 19 catches for 176 yards this year. He has been targeted 29 times and averages 58.7 receiving yards per game.
Player Performance vs. Tampa Bay
- Tampa Bay has allowed three players to put up more than 100 receiving yards in a game this season.
- Seven players have hauled in a touchdown against the Buccaneers this season.
- Three players have caught more than one touchdown pass against Tampa Bay this season.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||348.7 (32)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.3 (15)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||63.7 (4)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||3.1 (3)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||402.0 (26)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.9 (16)|
|Points/Game Allowed||29.3 (28)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!