Best Player Props for Jonnu Smith: Week 1 New England Patriots vs. Miami Dolphins
Ahead of Sunday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Jonnu Smith and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 4:25 PM ET on CBS.
Smith’s New England Patriots (0-0) and the Miami Dolphins (0-0) square off in a Week 1 matchup between AFC East rivals at Gillette Stadium.
Player Props for Jonnu Smith
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Jonnu Smith’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Smith Season Stats
- Last year Smith caught 41 passes on 65 targets for 448 yards and eight touchdowns, averaging 28.0 yards per game.
- He was 81st in the NFL with 238 total yards after the catch last year.
Player Performance vs. Miami
- Five players put up more than 100 receiving yards in a game against Miami last season.
- The Dolphins allowed a touchdown pass to 22 players last season.
- Only two players caught more than one touchdown pass against Miami last year.
Miami Dolphins Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||273.3 (27)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||8.0 (29)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||116.4 (16)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.5 (16)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||367.9 (20)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.9 (23)|
|Points/Game Allowed||21.1 (5)|
Enjoyed reading this player prop analysis? We are working hard to get you the best sports betting insights across all major sports. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!