Best Player Props for Jonathan Taylor: Week 6 Indianapolis Colts vs. Houston Texans
Jonathan Taylor will have several player prop bet markets available when he takes to the field on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET live on CBS.
AFC South rivals square off in Week 6 when Taylor and the Indianapolis Colts (1-4) meet the Houston Texans (1-4) at Lucas Oil Stadium.
Player Props for Jonathan Taylor
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Jonathan Taylor’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Taylor Season Stats
- Taylor’s team-high 327 rushing yards (65.4 per game) have come on 73 carries, with two touchdowns.
- Taylor has racked up 118 rushing yards after contact (thanks in part to seven broken tackles), which is 12th among qualified runners.
- He’s also caught 14 passes for 197 yards (39.4 per game) with one touchdown.
- This season, he has racked up 214 yards after the catch, which ranks fourth among NFL pass-catchers.
- He has scored three combined touchdowns this season, 30.0% of his team’s 10 offensive TDs.
Taylor’s Notable Teammates
- Carson Wentz leads his team with 1,322 passing yards (264.4 per game) and has a 65.3% completion percentage (113-of-173), throwing seven touchdown passes and one interception. He also has 73 rushing yards on 16 carries, averaging 14.6 yards per game.
- So far this year Nyheim Hines has rushed for 88 yards on 22 carries (17.6 ypg), with one rushing touchdown. Hines also makes an impact in the passing game, catching 14 passes for 124 (24.8 ypg).
- Michael Pittman Jr.’s stat line this year shows 29 catches for 368 yards and one touchdown. He puts up 73.6 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 43 times.
- Zach Pascal is averaging 40.8 yards per game, racking up 18 receptions (28 targets) for 204 yards and three touchdowns.
Player Performance vs. Houston
- No players have recorded more than 100 rushing yards in a game against the Texans this season.
- Houston has given up at least one rushing touchdown to three players this season.
- The Texans haven’t given up more than one rushing touchdown to any opposing players this season.
Houston Texans Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||267.2 (15)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||8.0 (23)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||134.8 (26)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.4 (20)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||391.8 (26)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.1 (19)|
|Points/Game Allowed||28.2 (27)|
Enjoyed reading this player prop analysis? We are working hard to get you the best sports betting insights across all major sports. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!