Best Player Props for Jonathan Taylor: Week 4 Indianapolis Colts vs. Miami Dolphins
Oddsmakers have posted plenty of player prop betting options for Sunday’s NFL action, including for Jonathan Taylor, who takes to the field at 1:00 PM ET broadcast on CBS.
A Week 4 matchup sees Taylor’s Indianapolis Colts (0-3) take the field against the Miami Dolphins (1-2) at Hard Rock Stadium in Miami Gardens, Florida.
Player Props for Jonathan Taylor
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Jonathan Taylor’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Taylor Season Stats
- Taylor has picked up a team-high 171 rushing yards (57.0 per game) and scored zero touchdowns.
- And he has caught eight passes for 70 yards (23.3 per game).
- This season, he has racked up 82 yards after the catch, which ranks 65th among NFL pass-catchers.
Taylor’s Notable Teammates
- This season, Carson Wentz has racked up 692 passing yards (230.7 yards per game) while connecting on 64 of 106 passes (60.4% completion percentage), with three touchdowns and one interception. He has tacked on 60 rushing yards on nine carries, averaging 20.0 yards per game.
- Nyheim Hines has 64 yards on 16 carries (21.3 ypg), with one rushing touchdown. He also has 12 catches for 119 yards (39.7 ypg).
- Michael Pittman Jr.’s 17 receptions on 28 targets this year have resulted in 220 yards.
- Hines is averaging 39.7 yards per game, racking up 12 receptions (16 targets) for 119 yards.
Player Performance vs. Miami
- The Dolphins defense hasn’t allowed a player to amass more than 100 rushing yards in a game this season.
- Miami has allowed at least one rushing touchdown to three players this season.
- The Dolphins haven’t allowed more than one rushing touchdown to any opposing players this season.
Miami Dolphins Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||282.0 (22)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.4 (16)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||136.0 (27)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.3 (18)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||401.3 (25)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.8 (12)|
|Points/Game Allowed||27.3 (23)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.