Best Player Props for Jonathan Taylor: Week 2 Indianapolis Colts vs. Los Angeles Rams
Sportsbooks have posted player prop bet markets for Jonathan Taylor ahead of his next NFL game on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on FOX.
A Week 2 matchup sees Taylor’s Indianapolis Colts (0-1) hit the field against the Los Angeles Rams (1-0) at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Player Props for Jonathan Taylor
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Jonathan Taylor’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Taylor Season Stats
- Last year Taylor churned out 1,169 rushing yards (77.9 per game) with 11 touchdowns. In the receiving game, he made 36 catches for 299 yards (19.9 per game) and one touchdown.
- Taylor was 10th in rushing yards after contact last season with 479, thanks in part to 15 broken tackles.
- Last year Taylor took 232 carries for 1,169 rushing yards (77.9 per game) and scored 11 touchdowns. When it comes to receiving, he caught 36 passes for 299 yards (19.9 per game) and one touchdown.
- He racked up 367 yards after the catch last season, 30th among NFL pass-catchers.
- He scored 12 combined touchdowns last season, 27.3% of his team’s 44 offensive TDs.
Player Performance vs. Los Angeles
- Two players collected more than 100 rushing yards in a game against the Rams last season.
- Los Angeles allowed at least one rushing touchdown to 17 players last season.
- The Rams allowed at least two rushing touchdowns to just two players last year.
Los Angeles Rams Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||212.6 (2)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.2 (1)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||91.3 (3)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||3.8 (3)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||281.9 (1)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||4.6 (1)|
|Points/Game Allowed||18.5 (1)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!