Best Player Props for Joe Mixon: Week 2 Cincinnati Bengals vs. Chicago Bears
Bookmakers have listed player props for Joe Mixon ahead of his next NFL game on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on FOX.
Mixon’s Cincinnati Bengals (1-0) and the Chicago Bears (0-1) hit the field in Week 2 at Soldier Field.
Player Props for Joe Mixon
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Joe Mixon’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Mixon Season Stats
- Last year Mixon rushed for 428 yards on 119 carries (47.6 yards per game) with three touchdowns. Mixon collected 15.3 receiving yards per game with 21 catches for 138 yards and one touchdown.
- Mixon was 45th in rushing yards after contact last year with 202, thanks in part to three broken tackles.
- Last year Mixon took 119 carries for 428 rushing yards (47.6 per game) and scored three touchdowns. When it comes to receiving, he caught 21 passes for 138 yards (15.3 per game) and one touchdown.
- He was 142nd in the NFL with 167 total yards after the catch last season.
- He accounted for 12.5% of his team’s 32 offensive touchdowns last year, with four total.
Player Performance vs. Chicago
- Three players put up more than 100 rushing yards in a game against the Bears last season.
- 10 players ran for at least a touchdown against Chicago last season.
- The Bears gave up at least two rushing touchdowns to just two players last year.
Chicago Bears Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||246.2 (11)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.2 (15)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||113.4 (15)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.1 (8)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||344.9 (11)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.4 (10)|
|Points/Game Allowed||23.1 (13)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.