Best Player Props for Joe Mixon: Week 1 Cincinnati Bengals vs. Minnesota Vikings
Before placing any bets on Joe Mixon’s player prop bet markets for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, here are some key stats and trends to know.
Mixon and the Cincinnati Bengals (0-0) take the field against the Minnesota Vikings (0-0) in Week 1 at Paul Brown Stadium.
Player Props for Joe Mixon
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Joe Mixon’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Mixon Season Stats
- A season ago Mixon picked up 428 rushing yards (47.6 per game) with three touchdowns. He tacked on 21 catches for 138 yards (15.3 per game) and one receiving touchdown.
- Mixon stayed on his feet for 202 rushing yards after contact last season, 45th in the NFL.
- A season ago Mixon picked up 428 rushing yards (47.6 per game) and scored three touchdowns. He added 21 catches for 138 yards (15.3 per game) with one receiving touchdown.
- He was 142nd in the NFL with 167 total yards after the catch last year.
- He scored four combined touchdowns last season, 12.5% of his team’s 32 offensive TDs.
Player Performance vs. Minnesota
- Nine players collected more than 100 rushing yards in a game against the Vikings last season.
- 15 players rushed for at least a touchdown against Minnesota last season.
- The Vikings allowed four players to score at least two rushing touchdowns against them last year.
Minnesota Vikings Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||266.7 (22)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.9 (27)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||134.4 (27)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.6 (22)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||393.3 (27)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.1 (27)|
|Points/Game Allowed||29.7 (29)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.