Best Player Props for Joe Burrow: Week 5 Cincinnati Bengals vs. Green Bay Packers
There will be player prop bets available for Joe Burrow ahead of Sunday’s NFL action at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX.
Burrow’s Cincinnati Bengals (3-1) and the Green Bay Packers (3-1) hit the field in a Week 5 matchup from Paul Brown Stadium in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Player Props for Joe Burrow
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Joe Burrow’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Burrow Season Stats
- Burrow has thrown for 988 yards (247.0 per game) while completing 72.9% of his passes (78-of-107), with nine touchdowns and four interceptions.
- So far this season, Burrow is 14th in air yards on completed passes in the NFL, with 525.
- He’s also carried the ball nine times for 13 yards, averaging 3.3 yards per game.
- Burrow has racked up six rushing yards after contact.
- He has scored nine combined touchdowns this season, 81.8% of his team’s 11 offensive TDs.
Burrow’s Notable Teammates
- Joe Mixon has rushed for 353 yards on 83 carries (88.3 yards per game), with two rushing touchdowns this year.
- Ja’Marr Chase’s stat line this year includes 17 catches for 297 yards and four touchdowns. He puts up 74.3 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 25 times.
- Tyler Boyd has racked up 259 yards on 23 receptions with one touchdown, averaging 64.8 yards per game on 30 targets.
Player Performance vs. Green Bay
- Not a single quarterback has recorded more than 300 passing yards in a game against Green Bay this season.
- Three players have thrown for two or more touchdowns in a game against Green Bay this season.
- The Packers have allowed at least three passing touchdowns to one opposing quarterback this season.
Green Bay Packers Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||221.5 (8)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.5 (5)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||102.0 (12)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.3 (16)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||311.5 (6)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.4 (7)|
|Points/Game Allowed||25.0 (19)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.