Best Player Props for Joe Burrow: Week 1 Cincinnati Bengals vs. Minnesota Vikings
Joe Burrow has player prop bets available from oddsmakers before his next NFL game on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on FOX.
A Week 1 matchup sees Burrow’s Cincinnati Bengals (0-0) take the field against the Minnesota Vikings (0-0) at Paul Brown Stadium in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Player Props for Joe Burrow
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Joe Burrow’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Burrow Season Stats
- Burrow’s previous season stat line featured 2,688 passing yards (268.8 per game) while going 264-for-404 (65.3% completion percentage) with 13 touchdowns and five interceptions.
- Burrow was 22nd in the NFL with 1,550 air yards on completed passes last season.
- He also rushed for 142 yards on 37 carries with three rushing touchdowns, averaging 14.2 yards per game.
- Burrow collected 23 yards after contact as a rusher last year, thanks in part to three broken tackles.
- He accounted for 50.0% of his team’s 32 offensive touchdowns last season, with 16 total.
Player Performance vs. Minnesota
- Five players registered more than 300 passing yards in a game against Minnesota last season.
- Minnesota allowed 12 players to throw two or more touchdowns in a game last season.
- The Vikings allowed three or more passing touchdowns to eight opposing quarterbacks last year.
Minnesota Vikings Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||266.7 (22)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.9 (27)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||134.4 (27)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.6 (22)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||393.3 (27)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.1 (27)|
|Points/Game Allowed||29.7 (29)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!