Best Player Props for Jimmy Graham: Week 5 Chicago Bears vs. Las Vegas Raiders
Before placing any bets on Jimmy Graham’s player prop betting options for Sunday’s game, which starts at 4:05 PM ET on CBS, here are some key stats and trends to know.
This Week 5 matchup sees Graham’s Chicago Bears (2-2) take on the Las Vegas Raiders (3-1) at Allegiant Stadium in Paradise, Nevada.
Player Props for Jimmy Graham
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Jimmy Graham’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Graham Season Stats
- Graham has grabbed one passes (three targets) for 11 yards (2.8 per game) this season.
- This season, he ranks 323rd among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with one.
Graham’s Notable Teammates
- Justin Fields leads the team with 347 passing yards (86.8 yards per game) and has a 48.1% completion percentage this year (25-of-52) with two interceptions. He also has 55 rushing yards on 17 carries with one touchdown, averaging 13.8 yards per game.
- So far this year David Montgomery has rushed for 309 yards on 69 carries (77.3 ypg), with three rushing touchdowns.
- Darnell Mooney has 226 yards on 17 catches. He has been targeted 26 times and put up 56.5 receiving yards per game this year.
Player Performance vs. Las Vegas
- Las Vegas has allowed two players to pile up more than 100 receiving yards in a game this season.
- The Raiders have allowed eight players to catch a touchdown pass against them this season.
- Las Vegas hasn’t allowed more than one receiving touchdown to an opposing player this season.
Las Vegas Raiders Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||241.8 (12)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.1 (2)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||132.3 (23)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.9 (29)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||361.8 (19)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.4 (7)|
|Points/Game Allowed||25.0 (19)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.