Best Player Props for Jimmy Graham: Week 1 Chicago Bears vs. Los Angeles Rams
Jimmy Graham has player prop betting options available from bookmakers before his next NFL game on Sunday at 8:20 PM ET airing on NBC.
A Week 1 matchup sees Graham’s Chicago Bears (0-0) take on the Los Angeles Rams (0-0) at SoFi Stadium in Inglewood, California.
Player Props for Jimmy Graham
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Jimmy Graham’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Graham Season Stats
- Graham produced last year by grabbing 50 passes for 456 yards and eight touchdowns. He collected 28.5 receiving yards per game and was targeted 76 times.
- Last season he was 106th among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 198.
- He accounted for eight of his team’s 38 touchdowns on offense last season, or 21.1%.
Player Performance vs. Los Angeles
- Five players collected more than 100 receiving yards in a game against Los Angeles last season.
- The Rams allowed 18 players to catch a touchdown pass against them last season.
- Los Angeles gave up at least two receiving touchdowns to only one player last year.
Los Angeles Rams Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||212.6 (2)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.2 (1)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||91.3 (3)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||3.8 (3)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||281.9 (1)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||4.6 (1)|
|Points/Game Allowed||18.5 (1)|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best sports betting odds across regulated sportsbooks.
Bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.