Best Player Props for Jerry Jeudy: Week 1 Denver Broncos vs. New York Giants
There will be player prop bet markets available for Jerry Jeudy ahead of Sunday’s NFL action at 4:25 PM ET live on FOX.
A Week 1 matchup sees Jeudy’s Denver Broncos (0-0) play the New York Giants (0-0) at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey.
Player Props for Jerry Jeudy
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Jerry Jeudy’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Jeudy Season Stats
- Last season Jeudy was the most prolific pass-catcher among the current Broncos. The -year man was targeted 113 times and had 52 catches for 856 yards (53.5 ypg) with three touchdowns.
- He racked up 284 yards after the catch last year, 62nd among NFL pass-catchers.
- He accounted for 8.8% of his team’s 34 offensive touchdowns last year, with three total.
Player Performance vs. New York
- Four players racked up more than 100 receiving yards in a game against New York last season.
- The Giants gave up a touchdown pass to 11 players last season.
- New York gave up two or more receiving touchdowns to only one player last year.
New York Giants Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||258.1 (20)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.2 (15)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||111.4 (10)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.1 (8)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||349.3 (12)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.3 (8)|
|Points/Game Allowed||22.3 (9)|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best sports betting odds across regulated sportsbooks.
Bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.