Best Player Props for Jaylen Waddle: Week 4 Miami Dolphins vs. Indianapolis Colts
Before placing any wagers on Jaylen Waddle’s player prop bet markets for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, here are some key stats and trends to know.
Waddle’s Miami Dolphins (1-2) and the Indianapolis Colts (0-3) face off in a Week 4 matchup from Hard Rock Stadium in Miami Gardens, Florida.
Player Props for Jaylen Waddle
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Jaylen Waddle’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Waddle Season Stats
- This season Waddle has 22 catches (27 targets), leading his team with 167 receiving yards (55.7 per game) plus one touchdown.
- He ranks 47th in the NFL with 97 total yards after the catch.
- He has scored one touchdown this season, 25.0% of his team’s four offensive TDs.
Waddle’s Notable Teammates
- Jacoby Brissett has passed for 384 yards while completing 62.9% of his passes (56-of-89), with zero touchdowns and one interception this year (128.0 yards per game). He’s also carried the ball 13 times for 49 yards and one touchdown, averaging 16.3 yards per game.
- So far this year Myles Gaskin has rushed for 139 yards on 27 carries (46.3 ypg). Gaskin also makes an impact in the passing game, catching 12 passes for 57 yards (19.0 ypg).
- DeVante Parker has hauled in 13 catches for 165 yards (55.0 yards per game).
Player Performance vs. Indianapolis
- Indianapolis has allowed one player to rack up more than 100 receiving yards in a game this season.
- The Colts have allowed a touchdown pass to two players this season.
- Indianapolis has given up two or more receiving touchdowns to one player this season.
Indianapolis Colts Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||243.0 (11)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||9.1 (28)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||140.3 (28)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.5 (22)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||373.3 (19)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.5 (27)|
|Points/Game Allowed||26.7 (22)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.