Best Player Props for Javonte Williams: Week 6 Denver Broncos vs. Las Vegas Raiders
Ahead of Sunday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Javonte Williams and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 4:25 PM ET on CBS.
AFC West rivals meet in Week 6 when Williams’ Denver Broncos (3-2) play the Las Vegas Raiders (3-2) at Empower Field at Mile High in Denver, Colorado.
Player Props for Javonte Williams
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Javonte Williams’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Williams Season Stats
- Williams has 247 yards on 54 carries (49.4 ypg) this season, with one rushing touchdown.
- Williams has racked up 109 rushing yards after contact (thanks in part to nine broken tackles), which is 16th among qualified runners.
- He also has 11 receptions for 75 yards (15.0 per game).
- This season, he ranks 104th among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 74.
- He has accounted for 10.0% of his team’s 10 offensive touchdowns this season, with one total.
Williams’ Notable Teammates
- This season, Teddy Bridgewater has racked up 1,180 passing yards (236.0 yards per game) while completing 104 of 149 passes (69.8% completion percentage), with seven touchdowns and one interception. He has tacked on 57 rushing yards on 13 carries, averaging 11.4 yards per game.
- So far this year Melvin Gordon III has run for 282 yards on 60 carries (56.4 ypg), with two rushing touchdowns. Gordon also figures in the passing game, grabbing 10 passes for 96 (19.2 ypg).
- Courtland Sutton’s 25 receptions on 39 targets this year have turned into 377 yards and one touchdown.
- Tim Patrick has 302 receiving yards on 22 receptions (28 targets), with two touchdowns, averaging 60.4 yards per game.
Player Performance vs. Las Vegas
- One player has put up more than 100 rushing yards in a game against the Raiders this season.
- Las Vegas has given up at least one rushing touchdown to three players this season.
- The Raiders have allowed only one player to score at least two rushing touchdowns against them this season.
Las Vegas Raiders Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||217.2 (4)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.1 (2)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||134.4 (25)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.6 (27)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||339.8 (10)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.2 (2)|
|Points/Game Allowed||24.0 (17)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!