Best Player Props for Javonte Williams: Week 5 Denver Broncos vs. Pittsburgh Steelers
There will be player prop bets available for Javonte Williams before he suits up for NFL action on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX.
Williams and the Denver Broncos (3-1) square off against the Pittsburgh Steelers (1-3) in Week 5 at Heinz Field.
Player Props for Javonte Williams
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Javonte Williams’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Williams Season Stats
- Williams has 46 carries for 186 yards (46.5 yards per game) and one touchdown.
- Williams has racked up 109 rushing yards after contact (thanks in part to nine broken tackles), which is 16th among qualified runners.
- He also has 50 receiving yards (12.5 per game) on eight catches.
- This season, he ranks 127th among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 49.
- He has accounted for 12.5% of his team’s eight offensive touchdowns this season, with one total.
Williams’ Notable Teammates
- Teddy Bridgewater leads his team with 892 passing yards (223.0 per game) and has a 72.1% completion percentage (80-of-111), throwing five touchdown passes and zero interceptions. He also has 46 rushing yards on 12 carries, averaging 11.5 yards per game.
- So far this year Melvin Gordon III has recorded 248 yards on 51 carries (62.0 ypg), with two rushing touchdowns. Gordon also figures into the passing game, catching eight passes for 87 (21.8 ypg).
- Courtland Sutton has 257 yards on 18 catches. He has been targeted 28 times and put up 64.3 receiving yards per game this year.
- Tim Patrick has 213 receiving yards on 15 receptions (19 targets), with two touchdowns, averaging 53.3 yards per game.
Player Performance vs. Pittsburgh
- The Steelers haven’t given up more than 100 yards on the ground to an opposing player this season.
- Two players have run for at least a touchdown against Pittsburgh this season.
- The Steelers haven’t given up more than one rushing touchdown to any opposing players this season.
Pittsburgh Steelers Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||268.0 (16)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.5 (18)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||99.0 (11)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||3.7 (7)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||357.8 (16)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.7 (12)|
|Points/Game Allowed||23.3 (14)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.