Best Player Props for Javonte Williams: Week 4 Denver Broncos vs. Baltimore Ravens
There will be player prop bet markets available for Javonte Williams ahead of Sunday’s NFL action at 4:25 PM ET live on CBS.
This Week 4 matchup sees Williams’ Denver Broncos (3-0) take the field against the Baltimore Ravens (2-1) at Empower Field at Mile High in Denver, Colorado.
Player Props for Javonte Williams
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Javonte Williams’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Williams Season Stats
- Williams has 138 yards on 39 carries (46.0 ypg), with one touchdown.
- He also has five receptions for 39 yards (13.0 per game).
- This season, he ranks 145th among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 41.
- He has accounted for one of his team’s seven touchdowns on offense this season, or 14.3%.
Williams’ Notable Teammates
- Teddy Bridgewater has thrown for 827 yards while completing 76.8% of his throws (73-of-95), with four touchdowns and zero interceptions (275.7 yards per game). He also has 11 carries for 44 yards, averaging 14.7 yards per game.
- So far this year Melvin Gordon III has rushed for 193 yards on 42 carries (64.3 ypg), with two rushing touchdowns. Gordon also contributes to the passing game, catching six passes for 76 (25.3 ypg).
- Courtland Sutton’s stat line this year shows 15 catches for 210 yards. He puts up 70.0 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 20 times.
- Tim Patrick is averaging 58.0 yards per game, racking up 12 receptions (13 targets) for 174 yards and two touchdowns.
Player Performance vs. Baltimore
- The Ravens have allowed more than 100 yards on the ground to one player this season.
- Baltimore has given up at least one rushing touchdown to four players this season.
- The Ravens have allowed one player to score at least two rushing touchdowns against them this season.
Baltimore Ravens Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||331.7 (30)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||8.4 (26)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||79.0 (8)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||3.6 (7)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||393.7 (24)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.5 (26)|
|Points/Game Allowed||28.3 (26)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.