Best Player Props for Jarvis Landry: Week 1 Cleveland Browns vs. Kansas City Chiefs
There will be player prop bet markets available for Jarvis Landry ahead of Sunday’s NFL action at 4:25 PM ET live on CBS.
A Week 1 matchup sees Landry’s Cleveland Browns (0-0) take on the Kansas City Chiefs (0-0) at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City, Missouri.
Player Props for Jarvis Landry
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Jarvis Landry’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Landry Season Stats
- Last year Landry grabbed 72 passes (on 101 targets) for 840 yards (56.0 yards per game), the best mark on the Browns’ roster. He also found the end zone three times.
- Last season he was 39th among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 341.
- He scored five combined touchdowns last season, 10.4% of his team’s 48 offensive TDs.
Player Performance vs. Kansas City
- Nine players racked up more than 100 receiving yards in a game against Kansas City last season.
- 35 players caught a touchdown against the Chiefs last season.
- Four players caught more than one touchdown pass against Kansas City last year.
Kansas City Chiefs Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||248.0 (15)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.1 (12)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||122.1 (21)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.5 (16)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||358.3 (16)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.6 (18)|
|Points/Game Allowed||22.6 (10)|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best sports betting odds across regulated sportsbooks.
Bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.