Best Player Props for Jared Goff: Week 1 Detroit Lions vs. San Francisco 49ers
Before Jared Goff hits the field for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, here are some key facts and figures you should know ahead of placing a bet on his player prop betting options.
Goff’s Detroit Lions (0-0) and the San Francisco 49ers (0-0) meet in Week 1 at Ford Field.
Player Props for Jared Goff
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Jared Goff’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Goff Season Stats
- Goff’s previous season stat line featured 3,952 passing yards (247.0 per game) while going 370-for-552 (67% completion percentage) with 20 touchdowns and 13 interceptions.
- Last year Goff was 19th in the NFL in air yards on completed passes, with 1,800.
- His rushing stat line was 51 carries for 99 yards and four touchdowns while averaging 6.2 yards per game.
- Goff stayed on his feet for six rushing yards after contact last season.
Player Performance vs. San Francisco
- San Francisco gave up more than 300 passing yards to just two players last season.
- San Francisco allowed seven players to throw at least two touchdowns in a game last season.
- The 49ers allowed only three players to throw for at least three touchdowns in a game last year.
San Francisco 49ers Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||220.4 (4)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.6 (4)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||106.4 (7)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.0 (6)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||314.4 (5)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.0 (4)|
|Points/Game Allowed||24.4 (17)|
Enjoyed reading this player prop analysis? We are working hard to get you the best sports betting insights across all major sports. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!