Best Player Props for Jared Cook: Week 4 Los Angeles Chargers vs. Las Vegas Raiders
Bookmakers have posted plenty of player prop betting options for Monday’s NFL action, including for Jared Cook, who takes to the field at 8:15 PM ET broadcast on ESPN.
AFC West rivals play in Week 4 when Cook and the Los Angeles Chargers (2-1) meet the Las Vegas Raiders (3-0) at SoFi Stadium.
Player Props for Jared Cook
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Jared Cook’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Cook Season Stats
- Cook has 111 receiving yards on 10 catches (16 targets) this season, averaging 37.0 yards per game.
- This season, he has racked up 77 yards after the catch, which ranks 75th among NFL pass-catchers.
Cook’s Notable Teammates
- This year, Justin Herbert has racked up 956 passing yards (318.7 yards per game) while completing 88 of 126 passes (69.8% completion percentage), with six touchdowns and three interceptions.
- Austin Ekeler has 166 yards on 35 carries (55.3 ypg), with one rushing touchdown. He also has 15 catches for 113 yards (37.7 ypg) and one touchdown.
- Mike Williams has 22 catches on 31 targets for 295 yards with four touchdowns.
Player Performance vs. Las Vegas
- Las Vegas has allowed over 100 receiving yards to two players this season.
- The Raiders have allowed six players to catch a touchdown pass against them this season.
- Las Vegas hasn’t allowed an opposing player to catch more than one touchdown pass against it this season.
Las Vegas Raiders Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||248.3 (12)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.3 (4)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||120.3 (22)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.8 (28)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||355.7 (14)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.5 (9)|
|Points/Game Allowed||24.0 (15)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!