Best Player Props for Jared Cook: Week 1 Los Angeles Chargers vs. Washington Football Team
Oddsmakers have listed player prop betting options for Jared Cook ahead of his next NFL game on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on CBS.
A Week 1 matchup sees Cook’s Los Angeles Chargers (0-0) take on the Washington Football Team (0-0) at FedExField in Landover, Maryland.
Player Props for Jared Cook
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Jared Cook’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Cook Season Stats
- Cook grabbed 37 passes on 60 targets for 504 yards and seven touchdowns last year, averaging 31.5 yards per game.
- Last season he was 179th among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 124.
Player Performance vs. Washington
- Washington allowed five players to rack up more than 100 receiving yards in a game last season.
- 15 players caught a touchdown against the Football Team last season.
- Only one player caught more than one touchdown pass against Washington last year.
Washington Football Team Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||212.1 (1)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.4 (2)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||112.8 (13)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.2 (10)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||304.6 (2)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||4.9 (2)|
|Points/Game Allowed||20.6 (4)|
Enjoyed reading this player prop analysis? We are working hard to get you the best sports betting insights across all major sports. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!