Best Player Props for James Washington: Week 4 Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Green Bay Packers
Before James Washington hits the field for Sunday’s game, which starts at 4:25 PM ET on CBS, here are some key facts and figures you should know ahead of placing a bet on his player prop betting options.
This Week 4 matchup sees Washington’s Pittsburgh Steelers (1-2) play the Green Bay Packers (2-1) at Lambeau Field in Green Bay, Wisconsin.
Player Props for James Washington
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze James Washington’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Washington Season Stats
- Washington’s eight targets have resulted in five catches for 30 yards (10.0 ypg).
- This season, he has racked up 19 yards after the catch, which ranks 205th among NFL pass-catchers.
Washington’s Notable Teammates
- Ben Roethlisberger has passed for 801 yards while completing 63.8% of his throws (83-of-130), with three touchdowns and three interceptions (267.0 yards per game).
- So far this year Najee Harris has run for 123 yards on 40 carries (41.0 ypg). Harris also makes an impact in the passing game, catching 20 passes for 149 yards (49.7 ypg) while scoring one touchdown.
- Chase Claypool has been targeted 29 times, recording 211 yards on 15 catches.
Player Performance vs. Green Bay
- Two players have collected more than 100 receiving yards in a game against Green Bay this season.
- The Packers have given up a touchdown pass to four players this season.
- One player has hauled in more than one touchdown pass against Green Bay this season.
Green Bay Packers Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||218.0 (8)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.7 (8)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||115.3 (17)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.4 (21)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||321.3 (8)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.5 (9)|
|Points/Game Allowed||27.7 (24)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!