Best Player Props for James Washington: Week 1 Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Buffalo Bills
Bookmakers have listed player prop bets for James Washington ahead of his next NFL game on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on CBS.
A Week 1 matchup sees Washington’s Pittsburgh Steelers (0-0) take the field against the Buffalo Bills (0-0) at Highmark Stadium in Orchard Park, New York.
Player Props for James Washington
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze James Washington’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Washington Season Stats
- Washington caught 30 passes on 56 targets for 392 yards and five touchdowns last season, averaging 24.5 yards per game.
- Last year he was 164th among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 139.
- He accounted for 10.6% of his team’s 47 offensive touchdowns last year, with five total.
Player Performance vs. Buffalo
- Buffalo allowed over 100 receiving yards to 13 players last season.
- The Bills allowed 36 players to catch a touchdown pass against them last season.
- Just three players hauled in more than one touchdown pass against Buffalo last year.
Buffalo Bills Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||246.6 (13)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.9 (8)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||119.6 (17)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.6 (22)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||352.5 (14)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.5 (12)|
|Points/Game Allowed||23.4 (16)|
Enjoyed reading this player prop analysis? We are working hard to get you the best sports betting insights across all major sports. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!