Best Player Props for James Robinson: Week 5 Jacksonville Jaguars vs. Tennessee Titans
Before placing any bets on James Robinson’s player prop betting options for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, here are some key stats and trends to know.
Robinson’s Jacksonville Jaguars (0-4) and the Tennessee Titans (2-2) square off in a Week 5 matchup between AFC South rivals at TIAA Bank Field.
Player Props for James Robinson
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze James Robinson’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Robinson Season Stats
- Robinson has churned out a team-high 238 rushing yards (59.5 per game) and scored three touchdowns.
- Robinson has racked up 83 rushing yards after contact (thanks in part to two broken tackles), which is 14th among qualified runners.
- He’s also tacked on 13 catches for 90 yards (22.5 per game).
- This season, he ranks 63rd among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 84.
- He has accounted for three of his team’s nine touchdowns on offense this season, or 33.3%.
Robinson’s Notable Teammates
- This year, Trevor Lawrence has racked up 873 passing yards (218.3 yards per game) while going 81-for-142 (57.0% completion percentage) and throwing five touchdowns and seven interceptions. He has tacked on 82 rushing yards on 17 carries with one touchdown, averaging 20.5 yards per game.
- Carlos Hyde has 95 yards on 19 carries (23.8 ypg).
- Marvin Jones Jr.’s stat line this year shows 20 catches for 218 yards and two touchdowns. He puts up 54.5 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 31 times.
- This season Laviska Shenault Jr. is averaging 48.5 yards per game, with 19 catches (on 27 targets) for 194 yards.
Player Performance vs. Tennessee
- Three players have recorded more than 100 rushing yards in a game against the Titans this season.
- Tennessee has allowed at least one rushing touchdown to three players this season.
- The Titans have allowed at least two rushing touchdowns to one player this season.
Tennessee Titans Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||280.8 (23)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||8.4 (26)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||91.5 (8)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||3.9 (9)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||358.3 (17)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.3 (27)|
|Points/Game Allowed||27.8 (26)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.