Best Player Props for James Robinson: Week 4 Jacksonville Jaguars vs. Cincinnati Bengals
There will be player prop bets available for James Robinson ahead of Thursday’s NFL action at 8:20 PM ET live on NFL Network.
Robinson and the Jacksonville Jaguars (0-3) square off against the Cincinnati Bengals (2-1) in Week 4 at Paul Brown Stadium.
Player Props for James Robinson
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze James Robinson’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Robinson Season Stats
- Robinson has rushed 31 times for a team-high 160 yards (53.3 per game), with one touchdown.
- He also has 12 receptions for 92 yards (30.7 per game).
- He ranks 86th in the NFL with 71 total yards after the catch.
- He has scored one touchdown this season, 16.7% of his team’s six offensive TDs.
Robinson’s Notable Teammates
- Trevor Lawrence leads his team with 669 passing yards (223.0 per game) and has a 54.2% completion percentage (64-of-118), throwing five touchdown passes and seven interceptions. He also has 46 rushing yards on nine carries, averaging 15.3 yards per game.
- Carlos Hyde has rushed for 95 yards on 19 carries (31.7 yards per game) this year.
- Marvin Jones Jr. has hauled in 17 catches for 194 yards (64.7 yards per game) and two touchdowns.
- This season D.J. Chark is averaging 51.3 yards per game, with seven catches (on 22 targets) for 154 yards and two touchdowns.
Player Performance vs. Cincinnati
- The Bengals have allowed more than 100 rushing yards to one player this season.
- One player has run for at least a touchdown against Cincinnati this season.
- The Bengals haven’t given up more than one rushing touchdown to any opposing players this season.
Cincinnati Bengals Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||265.3 (16)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.0 (3)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||78.3 (8)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||3.3 (5)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||317.0 (8)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||4.8 (4)|
|Points/Game Allowed||18.0 (6)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.