Best Player Props for James O’Shaughnessy: Week 1 Jacksonville Jaguars vs. Houston Texans
Before James O’Shaughnessy hits the field for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, here are some key facts and figures you should know ahead of placing a bet on his player prop bets.
AFC South foes square off in Week 1 when O’Shaughnessy’s Jacksonville Jaguars (0-0) take the field against the Houston Texans (0-0) at NRG Stadium in Houston, Texas.
Player Props for James O’Shaughnessy
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze James O’Shaughnessy’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
O’Shaughnessy Season Stats
- O’Shaughnessy averaged 16.4 receiving yards on 2.4 targets per game last year.
- Last year he was 214th among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 94.
Player Performance vs. Houston
- Houston gave up more than 100 receiving yards to 11 players last season.
- The Texans allowed 31 players to catch a touchdown pass against them last season.
- Houston allowed just two players to catch at least two touchdown passes against it last year.
Houston Texans Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||270.3 (25)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||8.0 (29)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||160.3 (32)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||5.2 (32)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||416.8 (30)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.2 (29)|
|Points/Game Allowed||29.0 (27)|
Enjoyed reading this player prop analysis? We are working hard to get you the best sports betting insights across all major sports. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!