Best Player Props for James Conner: Week 6 Arizona Cardinals vs. Cleveland Browns
There will be player prop betting options available for James Conner ahead of Sunday’s NFL action at 4:05 PM ET live on FOX.
This Week 6 matchup sees Conner’s Arizona Cardinals (5-0) play the Cleveland Browns (3-2) at FirstEnergy Stadium in Cleveland, Ohio.
Player Props for James Conner
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze James Conner’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Conner Season Stats
- This season Conner has rushed for 201 yards (40.2 per game) on 63 carries with five touchdowns.
- Conner has stayed on his feet for 94 rushing yards after contact this season, 25th in the league.
- And he has caught four passes for 34 yards (6.8 per game).
- This season, he has racked up 27 yards after the catch, which ranks 208th among NFL pass-catchers.
- He has scored five combined touchdowns this season, 27.8% of his team’s 18 offensive TDs.
Conner’s Notable Teammates
- Kyler Murray leads the team with 1,512 passing yards (302.4 yards per game) and has a 75.2% completion percentage this year (124-of-165) while throwing 10 touchdowns with four interceptions. He also has 110 rushing yards on 30 carries with three touchdowns, averaging 22.0 yards per game.
- Chase Edmonds has 270 yards on 49 carries (54.0 ypg). He also has 23 catches for 159 yards (31.8 ypg).
- DeAndre Hopkins has 23 catches for 312 yards and four touchdowns this year. He has been targeted 34 times and put up 62.4 receiving yards per game.
- Christian Kirk has caught 21 passes on 23 targets for 283 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 56.6 yards per game this year.
Player Performance vs. Cleveland
- The Browns have allowed two players to pick up more than 100 rushing yards in a game this season.
- Cleveland has allowed 10 players to score at least one rushing touchdown against them this season.
- The Browns have allowed at least two rushing touchdowns to two players this season.
Cleveland Browns Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||246.6 (11)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.4 (15)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||75.6 (2)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||3.4 (3)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||298.8 (4)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.5 (7)|
|Points/Game Allowed||22.8 (11)|
Enjoyed reading this player prop analysis? We are working hard to get you the best sports betting insights across all major sports. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!