Best Player Props for James Conner: Week 5 Arizona Cardinals vs. San Francisco 49ers
Before placing any wagers on James Conner’s player prop betting options for Sunday’s game, which starts at 4:25 PM ET on FOX, here are some key stats and trends to know.
Conner and the Arizona Cardinals (4-0) ready for an NFC West matchup in Week 5 against the San Francisco 49ers (2-2) at State Farm Stadium in Glendale, Arizona.
Player Props for James Conner
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze James Conner’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Conner Season Stats
- Conner has piled up 53 carries for 172 yards (43.0 per game) and four touchdowns.
- Conner has racked up 69 rushing yards after contact (thanks in part to five broken tackles), which is 20th among qualified runners.
- He’s also caught three passes for 26 yards (6.5 per game).
- This season, he has racked up 20 yards after the catch, which ranks 213th among NFL pass-catchers.
- He has scored four combined touchdowns this season, 25.0% of his team’s 16 offensive TDs.
Conner’s Notable Teammates
- Kyler Murray has thrown for 1,273 yards while completing 76.1% of his throws (102-of-134), with nine touchdowns and four interceptions (318.3 yards per game). He also has 23 carries for 109 yards and three touchdowns, averaging 27.3 yards per game.
- Chase Edmonds has rushed for 255 yards on 43 carries (63.8 yards per game) this year. He also has 20 catches for 140 yards (35.0 per game).
- A.J. Green has 15 catches for 248 yards and two touchdowns this year. He has been targeted 24 times and averages 62.0 receiving yards per game.
- This season Christian Kirk has caught 16 passes on 18 targets for 244 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 61.0 receiving yards per game.
Player Performance vs. San Francisco
- One player has put up more than 100 rushing yards in a game against the 49ers this season.
- San Francisco has given up at least one rushing touchdown to five players this season.
- The 49ers haven’t allowed an opposing player to score two or more rushing touchdowns against them this season.
San Francisco 49ers Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||234.5 (10)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.8 (10)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||118.0 (16)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.5 (20)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||336.3 (10)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.6 (11)|
|Points/Game Allowed||25.5 (22)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.