Best Player Props for Jameis Winston: Week 5 New Orleans Saints vs. Washington Football Team
There will be player prop betting options available for Jameis Winston ahead of Sunday’s NFL action at 1:00 PM ET live on CBS.
Winston and the New Orleans Saints (2-2) square off against the Washington Football Team (2-2) in Week 5 at FedExField.
Player Props for Jameis Winston
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Jameis Winston’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Winston Season Stats
- Winston has passed for 613 yards (153.3 per game) while completing 64% of his passes (55-for-86), with eight touchdowns and two interceptions.
- Winston ranks 28th in the NFL with 348 air yards on completed passes this season.
- He also has 60 rushing yards on 14 carries with one touchdown, averaging 15.0 yards per game.
- Winston has racked up 23 rushing yards after contact.
- He has scored nine combined touchdowns this season, 75.0% of his team’s 12 offensive TDs.
Winston’s Notable Teammates
- So far this season Alvin Kamara has rushed for 297 yards on 78 carries (74.3 ypg). Kamara also figures in the passing game, catching 10 passes for 62 (15.5 ypg) while scoring two touchdowns.
- Deonte Harris has 11 catches for 164 yards with one touchdown this year. He has been targeted 15 times and put up 41.0 receiving yards per game.
- Marquez Callaway is averaging 34.3 yards per game, having racked up nine receptions (13 targets) for 137 yards and one touchdown.
Player Performance vs. Washington
- Washington has allowed one player to put up more than 300 passing yards in a game this season.
- Three players have thrown for two or more touchdowns in a game against Washington this season.
- The Football Team have allowed three or more passing touchdowns to one opposing quarterback this season.
Washington Football Team Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||307.0 (27)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.4 (18)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||118.5 (17)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.0 (10)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||417.5 (29)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.9 (16)|
|Points/Game Allowed||30.5 (30)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.