Best Player Props for Jameis Winston: Week 2 New Orleans Saints vs. Carolina Panthers
Jameis Winston will have several player prop bets available when he hits the field on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX.
Winston and the New Orleans Saints (1-0) ready for an NFC South matchup in Week 2 with the Carolina Panthers (1-0) at Bank of America Stadium in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Player Props for Jameis Winston
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Jameis Winston’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Winston Season Stats
- Last year Winston collected 75 passing yards (5.0 yards per game) while going 7-for-11 (63.6% completion percentage) and throwing zero touchdowns and zero interceptions.
- Last season Winston was 79th in the NFL in air yards on completed passes, with 14.
- Winston collected one yard after contact as a rusher last year.
Player Performance vs. Carolina
- Carolina allowed more than 300 passing yards to just three players last season.
- Five players threw for two or more touchdowns in a game against Carolina last season.
- The Panthers didn’t allow more than two passing touchdowns to any opposing quarterbacks last year.
Carolina Panthers Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||251.5 (16)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.9 (8)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||121.0 (20)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.7 (27)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||360.1 (18)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.6 (18)|
|Points/Game Allowed||25.1 (18)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.