Best Player Props for Jameis Winston: Week 1 New Orleans Saints vs. Green Bay Packers
Jameis Winston has player prop betting options available from sportsbooks before his next NFL game on Sunday at 4:25 PM ET airing on FOX.
Winston and the New Orleans Saints (0-0) play the Green Bay Packers (0-0) in Week 1 at Mercedes-Benz Superdome.
Player Props for Jameis Winston
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Jameis Winston’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Winston Season Stats
- Winston threw for 75 yards while completing 63.6% of his passes (7-of-11), with zero touchdowns and zero interceptions last year (5.0 yards per game).
- Winston was 79th in the NFL with 14 air yards on completed passes last year.
- Winston racked up one rushing yard after contact last year.
Player Performance vs. Green Bay
- Five players registered more than 300 passing yards in a game against Green Bay last season.
- Green Bay allowed 14 players to throw two or more touchdowns in a game last season.
- The Packers gave up three or more passing touchdowns to 12 opposing quarterbacks last year.
Green Bay Packers Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||237.1 (8)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.1 (12)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||112.8 (13)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.5 (16)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||334.0 (9)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.5 (12)|
|Points/Game Allowed||23.1 (13)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.