Best Player Props for Ja’Marr Chase: Week 5 Cincinnati Bengals vs. Green Bay Packers
There will be player prop bets available for Ja’Marr Chase before he hits the field for NFL action on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX.
Chase’s Cincinnati Bengals (3-1) and the Green Bay Packers (3-1) go toe-to-toe in a Week 5 matchup from Paul Brown Stadium in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Player Props for Ja’Marr Chase
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Ja’Marr Chase’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Chase Season Stats
- Chase’s team-leading 297 receiving yards (74.3 per game) have come via 17 catches (25 targets), and he has four touchdowns.
- This season, he ranks 88th among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 72.
- He has scored four combined touchdowns this season, 36.4% of his team’s 11 offensive TDs.
Chase’s Notable Teammates
- Joe Burrow leads the team with 988 passing yards (247.0 yards per game) and has a 72.9% completion percentage this year (78-of-107) while throwing nine touchdowns with four interceptions.
- Joe Mixon has rushed for 353 yards on 83 carries (88.3 yards per game), with two touchdowns on the ground this year.
- Tyler Boyd has 23 catches for 259 yards and one touchdown this year. He has been targeted 30 times and averages 64.8 receiving yards per game.
Player Performance vs. Green Bay
- Two players have collected more than 100 receiving yards in a game against Green Bay this season.
- Five players have hauled in a touchdown against the Packers this season.
- Green Bay has given up two or more receiving touchdowns to two players this season.
Green Bay Packers Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||221.5 (8)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.5 (5)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||102.0 (12)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.3 (16)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||311.5 (6)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.4 (7)|
|Points/Game Allowed||25.0 (19)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.