Best Player Props for Jamaal Williams: Week 4 Detroit Lions vs. Chicago Bears
In advance of Sunday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Jamaal Williams and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 1:00 PM ET on FOX.
NFC North rivals take the field in Week 4 when Williams and the Detroit Lions (0-3) meet the Chicago Bears (1-2) at Soldier Field.
Player Props for Jamaal Williams
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Jamaal Williams’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Williams Season Stats
- Williams has 121 yards on 28 carries (40.3 ypg), with two touchdowns.
- He’s also caught 13 passes for 93 yards (31.0 per game).
- This season, he has racked up 97 yards after the catch, which ranks 47th among NFL pass-catchers.
- He has accounted for two of his team’s eight touchdowns on offense this season, or 25.0%.
Williams’ Notable Teammates
- Jared Goff has thrown for 801 yards this year, while completing 69.9% of his passes (86-of-123) with five touchdowns and two interceptions (267.0 yards per game). He’s also carried the ball eight times for 64 yards, averaging 21.3 yards per game.
- So far this year D’Andre Swift has run for 123 yards on 33 carries (41.0 ypg), with one rushing touchdown. Swift also helps out in the passing game, hauling in 19 passes for 166 (55.3 ypg) while scoring one touchdown.
- T.J. Hockenson’s 18 receptions on 21 targets this year have turned into 173 yards and two touchdowns.
- Swift has caught 19 passes on 23 targets for 166 yards and one touchdown, averaging 55.3 yards per game this year.
Player Performance vs. Chicago
- One player has put up more than 100 rushing yards in a game against the Bears this season.
- Chicago has allowed at least one rushing touchdown to two players this season.
- The Bears haven’t given up two or more rushing touchdowns to any opposing players this season.
Chicago Bears Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||258.0 (13)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||8.9 (27)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||119.3 (20)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.2 (14)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||350.7 (12)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.2 (23)|
|Points/Game Allowed||25.7 (19)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.