Best Player Props for Jamaal Williams: Week 1 Detroit Lions vs. San Francisco 49ers
There will be player prop betting options available for Jamaal Williams before he hits the field for NFL action on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX.
Williams and the Detroit Lions (0-0) take on the San Francisco 49ers (0-0) in Week 1 at Ford Field.
Player Props for Jamaal Williams
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Jamaal Williams’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Williams Season Stats
- Last season Williams ran for 505 yards on 119 carries (33.7 ypg), with two touchdowns. He also caught 31 passes for 236 yards (15.7 ypg) and one touchdown.
- Williams was 41st in rushing yards after contact last year with 228, thanks in part to five broken tackles.
- Williams rushed for 505 yards and two touchdowns last season. He also averaged 15.7 receiving yards per game.
- He was 96th in the NFL with 219 total yards after the catch last year.
Player Performance vs. San Francisco
- The 49ers gave up more than 100 rushing yards to just two players last season.
- San Francisco allowed 17 players to score at least one rushing touchdown against them last season.
- Only one player rushed for more than a touchdown against the 49ers last year.
San Francisco 49ers Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||220.4 (4)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.6 (4)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||106.4 (7)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.0 (6)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||314.4 (5)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.0 (4)|
|Points/Game Allowed||24.4 (17)|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best sports betting odds across regulated sportsbooks.
Bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.