Best Player Props for Jalen Reagor: Week 5 Philadelphia Eagles vs. Carolina Panthers
There will be player prop bets available for Jalen Reagor before he takes to the field for NFL action on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX.
Reagor’s Philadelphia Eagles (1-3) and the Carolina Panthers (3-1) square off in a Week 5 matchup from Bank of America Stadium in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Player Props for Jalen Reagor
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Jalen Reagor’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Reagor Season Stats
- Reagor’s stat line this year shows 14 catches for 116 yards and one touchdown. He puts up 29.0 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 20 times.
- He ranks 63rd in the NFL with 84 total yards after the catch.
- He has scored one touchdown this season, 10.0% of his team’s 10 offensive TDs.
Reagor’s Notable Teammates
- Jalen Hurts leads the team with 1,167 passing yards (291.8 yards per game) and has a 66.2% completion percentage this year (96-of-145) while throwing seven touchdowns with two interceptions. He also has 226 rushing yards on 34 carries with one touchdown, averaging 56.5 yards per game.
- Hurts has compiled 226 yards on 34 carries (56.5 yards per game), with one touchdown on the ground this year.
- Devonta Smith has hauled in 18 catches for 237 yards (59.3 yards per game) and one touchdown.
Player Performance vs. Carolina
- Carolina has allowed over 100 receiving yards to two players this season.
- Four players have caught a touchdown against the Panthers this season.
- One player has hauled in more than one touchdown pass against Carolina this season.
Carolina Panthers Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||181.3 (2)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.7 (8)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||95.0 (10)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.5 (20)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||251.5 (3)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.3 (6)|
|Points/Game Allowed||16.5 (3)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.