Best Player Props for Jalen Hurts: Week 4 Philadelphia Eagles vs. Kansas City Chiefs
There will be player prop betting options available for Jalen Hurts before he takes to the field for NFL action on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET live on CBS.
Hurts and the Philadelphia Eagles (1-2) meet the Kansas City Chiefs (1-2) in Week 4 at Lincoln Financial Field.
Player Props for Jalen Hurts
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Jalen Hurts’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Hurts Season Stats
- Hurts has passed for 780 yards (260.0 per game) while completing 66% of his passes (64-for-97), with five touchdowns and two interceptions.
- Hurts ranks 28th in the NFL with 191 air yards on completed passes this season.
- He’s also contributed in the ground game, with 179 rushing yards (59.7 ypg) on 26 carries with one rushing touchdown.
- He has scored six combined touchdowns this season, 85.7% of his team’s seven offensive TDs.
Hurts’ Notable Teammates
- Miles Sanders has run for 156 yards on 30 carries (52.0 yards per game) this year. He also has eight catches for 71 yards (23.7 per game).
- Quez Watkins’ stat line this year includes seven catches for 186 yards. He puts up 62.0 receiving yards per game and has been targeted seven times.
- Dallas Goedert is averaging 44.0 yards per game, having racked up eight receptions (11 targets) for 132 yards and one touchdown.
Player Performance vs. Kansas City
- Two players have posted more than 300 passing yards in a game against Kansas City this season.
- Kansas City has given up two or more touchdown passes to three opposing quarterbacks this season.
- The Chiefs have given up at least three passing touchdowns to three opposing quarterbacks this season.
Kansas City Chiefs Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||280.3 (20)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||9.1 (28)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||160.3 (31)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||5.4 (30)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||430.0 (30)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||7.1 (31)|
|Points/Game Allowed||31.7 (31)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.