Best Player Props for Jalen Hurts: Week 1 Philadelphia Eagles vs. Atlanta Falcons
Jalen Hurts will have several player props available when he hits the field on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX.
Hurts and the Philadelphia Eagles (0-0) take on the Atlanta Falcons (0-0) in Week 1 at Mercedes-Benz Stadium.
Player Props for Jalen Hurts
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Jalen Hurts’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Hurts Season Stats
- Hurts completed 52% of his passes to throw for 1,061 yards and six touchdowns last season.
- Hurts was 37th in the NFL with 593 air yards on completed passes last season.
- He also carried the ball 63 times for 354 yards and three touchdowns, averaging 22.1 yards per game.
- Hurts collected 69 yards after contact as a rusher last year, thanks in part to four broken tackles.
- He accounted for nine of his team’s 38 touchdowns on offense last year, or 23.7%.
Player Performance vs. Atlanta
- Atlanta gave up more than 300 passing yards to five players last season.
- Eight players threw for at least two touchdowns in a game against Atlanta last season.
- The Falcons allowed three or more passing touchdowns to four opposing quarterbacks last year.
Atlanta Falcons Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||307.4 (32)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.9 (27)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||104.8 (6)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.4 (14)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||398.4 (29)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.2 (29)|
|Points/Game Allowed||25.9 (19)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!