Best Player Props for Jalen Guyton: Week 5 Los Angeles Chargers vs. Cleveland Browns
Ahead of Sunday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Jalen Guyton and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 4:05 PM ET on CBS.
Guyton’s Los Angeles Chargers (3-1) and the Cleveland Browns (3-1) go toe-to-toe in a Week 5 matchup from SoFi Stadium in Inglewood, California.
Player Props for Jalen Guyton
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Jalen Guyton’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Guyton Season Stats
- Guyton’s 10 targets have resulted in six grabs for 71 yards (17.8 ypg).
- This season, he ranks 146th among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 40.
Guyton’s Notable Teammates
- Justin Herbert leads his team with 1,178 passing yards (294.5 per game) and has a 68.9% completion percentage (113-of-164), throwing nine touchdown passes and three interceptions.
- So far this year Austin Ekeler has rushed for 283 yards on 50 carries (70.8 ypg), with two rushing touchdowns. Ekeler also makes an impact in the passing game, catching 18 passes for 141 (35.3 ypg) while scoring two touchdowns.
- Mike Williams has been targeted 35 times, recording 306 yards on 23 catches, including four touchdowns.
Player Performance vs. Cleveland
- Cleveland hasn’t allowed more than 100 receiving yards to an opposing player this season.
- The Browns have allowed two players to catch a touchdown pass against them this season.
- Cleveland hasn’t given up more than one receiving touchdown to an opposing player this season.
Cleveland Browns Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||208.8 (5)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.8 (10)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||66.5 (3)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||3.1 (2)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||250.3 (2)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||4.9 (2)|
|Points/Game Allowed||16.8 (4)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!